- Smoking inside the vehicle is strictly prohibited.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Consumption of food is not allowed in the vehicle.
- The passport number is a mandatory part of the contract according to the applicable
- In special cases, Vanakee preserves the right to send a different vehicle from the one
stated in the voucher. However, we are always obliged to be on time and at the
predetermined meeting point in order to transfer our customers to their destination.
- Vanakee preserves the right to delay in the scheduled appointment up to 20 minutes,
without any further notice.
- Your personal information, provided during the booking process, is going to be used
exclusively for the best possible services to you and in compliance with the current
law. However, if you wish for a future contact, you have the possibility to state it
during the booking process by clicking on the respective field.
- Cancellations are not accepted.
- The information given in this website is true and accurate and you are over 13 years
old. In case you are under 13, we will not accept your application.
- In case of false reservation, Vanakee preserves the right to take legal action.
- If you need to make a change in the reservation concerning the time or the day, you
should notify us at least 10 days before the original reservation date, without any extra