Sit comfortably in our modern, air-conditioned vehicle, get connected on our free Wi-Fi on board and get ready to swim in the turquoise waters of Paleokastritsa. In Paleokastritsa you have the opportunity to visit the caves (optional: caves boatrip 35'-40', 10 euro/person with a group or 20 euro/person private), visit the 13th century monastery of the area (optional) and swim and relax at the organized Paleokastritsa beaches. Afterwards, we board the vehicle and after about 30 minutes of driving, we reach the famous beach of Glyfada. Glyfada sandy beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. It’s organized, so you can enjoy the sun on a sunbed by sipping a cool cocktail at one of the beach bars or even do water sports.
Palaeokastritsa is probably the most recognizable area of Corfu. Unique beaches, unique waters, unique spectacular view. Palaeokastritsa has many restaurants, bars and shops. “TO DO LIST” a boat trip to the caves (optionally) and in the soothing waters.Rocky caves, emerald waters and a 13th century monastery up to the hill. Enjoy your swim to one of the best places in Corfu.
Glyfada beach is one of the nicest on Corfu island. The beach with shallow waters, has been awarded the Blue Flag , is fully equipped and there is also the opportunity for water sports.Stunning sandy beach with severals bars, tavernas and restaurants.
Cruise Port / Hotel/ Villa/ Apartment/ Airport
Duration: 4,5 hours
- Pick up point to Paleokastritsa beach
- Paleokastritsa to Glyfada beach
- From Glyfada to drop off point
- Pick up & Drop off
- Bottled water
- Air-continioned vehicle
- Wi-Fi on board
- Private Transportation
- Beach Towels
40-60 EUR /person- For boat trip to the caves and any personal expenses, souvenirs, food or drinks. Credit or debit cards are also accepted by many stores.
- Total price/group
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- 10euro/ person (with a group) or 20euro/person (private)for a boat trip to the caves in Paleokastritsa
- Feel free to ask for beach towels or to book sunbeds & umbrellas